The Technical Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the efficient use of regional equipment and manpower to provide Clean Pack & logistical services for internal and external customers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Create runs and assign drivers and power units to available scheduled loads;
- Provide compliance information, maintenance; safety and permitting to Manager, including ensuring drivers meet federal and Company regulations/policies;
- Schedule Clean Pack jobs within an assigned territory or region and organize personnel and equipment for optimal efficiency and execution;
- Arrange transportation needs for pack and staged waste;
- Ensure trucks and drivers follow federal and Company policies and procedures;
- Support Technical Services General Manager in ensuring that all equipment is maintained and is in working order;
- Maintains transportation permits to ensure compliance;
- Conduct interviews, performance evaluations and disciplinary proceedings of Drivers and/or Chemists;
- Ensures the trip and dispatch reports are entered daily for every vehicle. Ensures there are no missing miles on any vehicle;
- Ensures driver logs are completed daily and submits them to Corporate weekly;
- Assesses plant needs and provides appropriate transportation services;
- Maintains strong communication and working relationship with Central Logistics and the Regional Logistics team.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- 2 years experience required;
- Leadership and supervisory skills;
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety & compliance;
- Good communication, presentation skills and interaction with coworkers in office, region and company;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Very detail oriented;
- Previous Coordination Experience preferred;
- DOT knowledge is preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.