Location: Greenwood, IN, United States
Date Posted: May 6, 2021
Category: General Labor
Job ID: 73063
Our Greenwood, IN branch is currently seeking a Material Handler. You will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive wages;
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
• Group 401K with company matching component;
• Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
• Positive and safe work environments;
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Unload route truck containerized waste;
• Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs;
• Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck arrival;
• Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center;
• Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning, straightening);
• Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
• Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
• Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers;
• Assist with inventory count at warehouse;
• Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
• 1+ years work experience in a general labor/phyiscal role required;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
• Forklift driving skills is an asset;
• Valid Driver's License is required;
• Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video along with additional information!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.