The Facility Reliability Engineer analyzes asset data to determine the most effective Preventative/Predictive Maintenance program to minimize asset failures and maximum overall maintenance effectiveness at multiple facilities.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Extensive experience working with typical industrial facility equipment (assets) including; pumps, motors, valves, fans, material handling equipment, tanks and piping. Also has experience with instrumentation and electrical equipment;
- Creates/Updates Preventative Maintenance and Inspection Rules for assets;
- Improves facility “up-time” by maximizing asset reliability;
- Ensures existing PM and Inspection Rules are correct, standardized and follows the Mechanical Integrity standard, especially for PSM covered assets;
- Recommends selection of assets to improve reliability for critical assets;
- Ensures spares are identified for critical assets and properly linked in the Asset Management System;
- Provides technical assistance to the facility maintenance departments;
- Reviews goals and KPIs related to Preventative Maintenance and Maintenance Resource Utilization, providing guidance for improvement;
- Performs asset failure investigations to reduce asset downtime utilizing reliability methodologies and tools;
- Uses Reliability Centered Maintenance principles to establish and optimize maintenance strategies for assets;
- Utilizes drawings, specifications and asset documents of electrical, mechanical systems and their components to ensure systems conform to standards;
- Subject Matter Expert for managing PMs for reliability in the Enterprise Asset Management System.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field (preferred);
- 7+ years of mechanical engineering experience preferable in maintenance engineering role;
- Working knowledge of ACAD, Excel and Microsoft projects;
- Knowledge of equipment, systems and processes such as instrumentation, piping, valves, pumps, material of construction, coating systems, fire detection and controls, material handling and building/structure maintenance;
- Ability to meet physical requirements (including but not limited to lifting 50 lbs., climbing on/off forklift, color determination, standing, pulling, pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping, crouching, smelling).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.