The Supply Chain IT Manager, known internally as a Manager Supply Chain Business, will oversee supply planning responsibilities for assigned product categories and manufacturing facilities. Communicate with corporate supply chain team and operations as well as Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, and branch operations. The role will be responsible for maintaining inventory supply levels for a given region or line of business. This role will also be accountable for the development and implementation of planning solutions/systems in collaboration with Information Technology.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Lead development & implementation of planning tools / solutions with collaboration of IT resources. Extensive SQL and Power BI solution development. Maintain integrity of system tools.
- Lead and facilitate short-mid & long term production, materials, inventory and capacity planning objectives for product categories across multiple manufacturing facilities that is aligned with sales forecast, inventory targets and available capacity. Work closely with Site Integrated planning and operations to communicate plans.
- Optimize network sourcing to build efficiencies across procurement, transportation, and distribution.
- Coordinate production, materials and inventory plans with all functions responsible for plan’s successful execution, including planning, manufacturing, purchasing, and inventory control.
- Balance and maintain production and inventory levels with demand to support targets consistent with customer service levels, inventory targets, capacity utilization requirements and budgetary constraints per company policies.
- Participate in weekly & monthly supply planning meetings with representative of all supply functions to reach consensus on schedules, capacity, inventory and resource plans over the planning horizon.
- Identify, negotiate, and bring to resolution any conflicts related to material availability, capacity availability and order promise integrity.
- Participate in the Sales and Operations Planning monthly process [S&OP].
- Establish, perform and monitor goals for key production and inventory KPIs. Manage process to determine root cause when KPIs are out of expected normal ranges. Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Process improvements facilitator, enabler and champion.
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to multi-task, expedite, analyze, prioritize and work well interdepartmentally with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage teams and projects as needed
- Require sophisticated planning and management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in and/or exposure to S&OP process and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate [written and verbal] technical and non-technical information in normal and stressful situations daily to both higher and lower hierarchy levels.
- Project management experience.
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and possesses exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of MPS, MRP, DRP, and ERP systems. Oracle experience preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook].
- SQL & PowerBI experience is a MUST
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or IT – Data analytics field required.
- APICS membership and/or certification.
- Advanced SQL & PowerBI experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook].
- Proven success in a data-driven supply chain role.
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain planning in analytics driven role related to production, materials planning, inventory, supply, demand & forecasting
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.