Clean Harbors Norwell, MA is looking for a Regional Admin Manager to join their safety conscious team! This individual will be responsible for supervising the administrative duties for Industrial Services for each region, as well as ensuring appropriate staffing, training and execution of duties for Field Admin Manager’s and Industrial Services Rep’s for a given region. Position may require travel away from home up to 25% or 2 weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage FAMs and ISR - both directly and indirectly. Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and otherwise supervise FAMs and ISRs;
- Understand workload and assure administrative staffing for all branches in a region. Plan for shutdown/turnaround staffing to assure we have proper coverage.
- Travel to branch offices and customer locations to review administrative coverage and assess staff.
- Routinely report to Regional, District and Branch Managers on Administrative Issues. Produce accurate and timely reports on key performance indicators.
- Become expert in all WIN and 3rd party (e.g. TRACK, ACORN, ARIBA) systems and procedures and train ISRs and FAMs to be proficient in these systems and procedures. Be an expert on all Quote to Cash procedures.
- Work with Regional Finance Managers and other finance team members to properly account for all activities (vendor purchase order resolution, unbilled accruals, discount/rebate accruals, Timecard reconciliation).
- Assures customer satisfaction - timely and accurate responses to customer requests (pricing, invoicing, and reporting).
- Assist in driving profit improvement - run profit and other KPI reports. Alert management and help resolve issues.
- Assures all locations have proper administrative setup: Supplies, forms, printers, scanners and other basic office equipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is an asset;
- 3 years’ relevant experience;
- Microsoft Office tool – proficient with Excel, Formulas, and Pivot tables;
- Proficient with WIN and CRM systems;
- Strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills;
- Able to hold a US Passport
- Ability to travel up to 25% or 2 weeks at a time
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.