Our Waste Water Treatment Technicians are responsible for maintaining operational compliance of waste water treatment systems and storage of hazardous waste. The shift for this position is a 12 hour shift, rotating 4 days on 3 days off and then 3 days on and 4 days off.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5.
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conducts daily monitoring rounds of transfer pumps, large filtration units, gaseous discharge scrubbers as part of multiple waste water treatment systems;
- Monitoring the storage, transport, and disposal of waste;
- Maintains standards and reagents used in analysis;
- Maintain operating records for industrial wastewater, and hazardous waste programs, such as daily, weekly, and monthly reports, per site and regulatory requirements;
- Analyze and act on a variety of data and instrument reading, and respond quickly to site operations problems;
- Troubleshoots system related issues and works with system engineers to resolve issues and component failures;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency;
- 6 or more months of construction or labor experience;
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record;
- Safety oriented mindset and determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and work on an on-call basis.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.