The Opportunity Our Houston, TX location is currently looking for Drilling Powderman, to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the driller in daily field operations, including loading holes, hooking up long line from the helicopter and general labour duties. This position is labour intensive and includes hiking through hills and mountains ranges.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times; Enforce the critical work zone rule, as defined by company policy, around the drill at all times;
- Maintain magazines in clean and organized condition and ensure they are locked and that there is proper key control by the responsible person as defined by company policy;
- Responsible for daily and monthly reporting of all explosives inventory and distributions to the office;
- Adhere to DOT hours of service requirements;
- Ensure powder trucks are regularly maintained and compliant with all DOT regulations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Driver’s License (experience pulling a trailer is an asset);
- Commercial hazmat driver experience preferred;
- Commercial hazmat driving experience on a seismic drilling site strongly preferred;
- Previous ATF background clearance for explosives handling preferred;
- Any State blasting licenses held preferred but not required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.