Clean Harbors is currently looking for an Industrial Health and Safety Supervisor to join our team. This position is responsible for providing complete, thorough, and professional health, safety and environmental advice at a client site. This position will promote a positive safety culture and will anticipate and assess health and safety hazards.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conduct health and safety inspections, safety meetings, PowerPoint presentations, observations, audits, compliance monitoring and incident investigations at a client site;
- Responsible for supervising Health & Safety crew during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects;
- Coach site management to perform safety functions;
- Assist with weekly/monthly safety meetings and daily toolbox meetings;
- Assist in the development of procedures, hazard assessments and safety plans;
- Conduct safety trainings and assist the team in completing required training;
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice for maintaining workplace health & safety compliance;
- Coach employees to further enhance their safety responsibility and performance;
- Foster and maintain client relationships.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3 + years’ experience in Health and Safety position in an industrial environment;
- 1 + years’ experience in supervising crew in an industrial environment;
- Experience in industrial, chemical, or refinery environments required;
- Must have a TWIC Card
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time;
- Valid driver’s license.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.