The SVP of Customer Service supports the Safety-Kleen business of Clean Harbors and is responsible for leading the customer service and inside sales organizations. Partnering closely with regional leaders spanning North America, toward achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction, annual and long term revenue growth objectives across all assigned markets and geographies. This include working cross functionally with leadership in corporate sales and marketing, operations, corporate pricing and proposals, vertical sales, line of business sales and facilities organizations to ensure the company is focused to meet the needs of its customers and end markets, while continuing to grow profitably.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in safe manner at all times.
- Oversees daily operations of onshore and offshore Customer Care Centers, which includes teams of customer service representatives and inside sales representatives.
- Hires and trains outstanding vice presidents, directors, and managers to improve overall customer experience.
- Measures performance of team and evaluates both individuals and teams on areas for improvement.
- Work closely with executive management in sales, environmental business unit, corporate Sales and Marketing, and environmental services business unit to ensure that the sales force is focused on growing company revenues in alignment with identified corporate growth and strategy plans and targets.
- Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers.
- Create and manage dashboards for CRM usage to evaluate overall effectiveness and level of success.
- Create sales strategies inclusive of market availability, competition, and overall health of markets on reoccurring basis.
- Analyze sales data for trends and shortfalls to budget, and make recommendations to the field, including sales, operations, and service management. Work closely with the senior executive of corporate sales and marketing and marketing department to assure consistent internal programs that guide our employees.
- Develops talent and bench strength by challenging employees, providing enhanced training opportunities, and offer regular constructive feedback
- Other Duties as Assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Management is required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other business function is preferred.
- 10+ years of sales experience combined in environmental services, waste management, site services, or waste industry sales management experience required.
- Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills;
- Ability to work with a variety of managers, each with different skills and personalities.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong leadership, data management and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding sales process, sales compensation and P&Ls.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel 10%+
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.