Location: Smithfield, KY, United States
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Job ID: 72808
Our Smithfield, KY facility is currently seeking a Warehouse Technician, who would perform hands on operations within the warehouse associated with drums, offloading vans, and completing paperwork for waste tracking movement. We are looking for a reliable individual who doesn’t mind physically intensive work. This position will be on Second Shift Monday - Thursday from 3pm to 1am.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive wages based on experience; $17
• Annual Boot Allowance and clean uniforms daily;
• 10 paid Vacation, 3 paid Personal and 5 paid sick days per year based on your start date;
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
• Group 401K with company matching component, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
• Positive and safe work environments;
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Perform hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
• Perform drum storage and drum repacks;
• Operate a forklift when needed;
• Complete general warehouse housekeeping and preventative maintenance as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
• 6+ months of Industrial or Construction Labor experience preferred;
• High School Diploma or equivalent;
• Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
• Ability and willingness to work second shift from 3pm to 1am;
• Forklift and DOT training highly preferred;
• Accountability and punctuality.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.