The Field Service Representative supports the Service Center, as well as Account Managers and Field Service Specialists in servicing accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Generate or assist with quotes to customers based on input received from the Specialist and/ or the Account Manager;
- Identify questionable quoted disposal, transportation, labor or material rates and present to the General Manager before quote is released; Resolve all off specs within 48 hours and communicates with Sales, the Customer and Central Billing;
- Responsible for matching daily worksheets with original quotation and communicating any and all changes to the Site Services General Manager;
- Perform daily worksheet entry and scanning into WIN;
- Monitor worksheets for accuracy and completion prior to entry;
- Create sales orders for customer service requests;
- Initiate job folder set up, including all applicable paperwork;
- Review IP workbench daily and resolves any outstanding items in a timely manner;
- Create paperwork for all scheduled jobs and ensure accuracy prior to use on-site or in the field;
- Work closely with collectors and Regional Finance Manager to assure proper extension of credit to customers;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business;
- Add profiled waste to all orders prior to pick up and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract;
- Create appropriate job-related purchase orders; Assure daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each day and is consistent each week and respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports;
- Manage customer PO details per the Company Policy;
- Schedule transportation with the appropriate logistics office for disposal pickups;
- Review open sales orders and closes where appropriate;
- Complete and submit short pay and credit rebill requests;
- Complete new profiles, re-certifications and amendments and ensure that they are scanned if necessary;
- Take the lead on setting up new customers that result from incoming service requests and ensure customer information is accurately input into Beacon.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalency;
- 2+ years of experience in Environmental Services (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.);
- BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science (preferred);
- Previous lab pack or facility experience (preferred);
- Knowledge of CHES information systems;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications;
- Knowledge of disposal technologies and waste class codes;
- Knowledge of Field Service and Industrial Service lines;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Knowledge of DOT regulations (preferred).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.