Analyst Sales Ops - Pune,MH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pune, MH, India
Date Posted: May 13, 2021
Category: Sales & Accounts
Job ID: 71118
The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for identifying opportunities online using various media and industry sources. Opportunities would be compiled, assigned and uploaded into our Salesforce.com CRM system. Once data-loads are complete, the Specialist will provide sales managers with a series of reports and metrics of opportunities loaded into the pipeline and assigned to the sales team.
The Specialist will provide ongoing support of pipeline and lead documentation and provide more details as needed. As the single point of contact for the 3rd party data sources and industry databases, you will research ad-hoc report requests and prospect profiles. Periodic reporting will also include pipeline velocity, stage progression, and pipeline age reporting.
- Utilize multiple resources, including social media, government databases, industry reporting sources, and networking systems to source opportunities
- Pre-qualify potential opportunity through detailed examination of the Scope of Work and how they align to our Lines of Business
- Follow up on online leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Load leads and opportunities in our Salesforce.com system and assign according to standard assignment rules
- Develop, manage and support lead and pipeline data within Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Leveraging existing business while continually generating new sales through vendor registrations
- Use Salesforce.com to report and manage dashboards regarding lead management, lead flow, pipeline management, conversion rates, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the business on reporting, analytics and data cleansing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally in various online web applications
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas and timelines
- High proficiency in Excel required
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Data-loader are preferred.
- The ability to work on multiple projects, while managing priorities with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Teamwork, critical thinking, quantitative analytical ability, and exceptional problem-solving skills