Part Time Hazardous Waste Technician - San Diego,CA
Location: Oceanside, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 7, 2021
Job ID: 72531
The Part Time Internal Hazardous Waste Technician works both indoors and outdoors at the customer site and conducting hazardous waste pickups in various buildings, labs and clean rooms within customer facility. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste products
- Conducting hazardous waste pick-ups at client site (4 separate pharmaceutical buildings, plus labs and clean rooms)
- Will work both indoors and outdoors
- Computer savvy: MS proficient. Excel experience highly preferred
- PART TIME POSITION: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (could move to full time hours in the future)
- May work occasional weekend for Household Waste collection
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Labpack experience is a plus
- Clean driving record and reliable vehicle
- 1+ years of related experience
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training preferred
- Unknown handling certification (preferred but not required)
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career