Oil Sales and Service Rep II - San Diego,CA
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: San Diego, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 5, 2021
Job ID: 71631
Safety-Kleen San Diego, CA is looking for a Route Sales & Service Driver (Class B required) to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting used oil from pre-established local customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal using a tank truck. This role may also be required to sell new lube products and/or services to pre-existing route customers. This position will service the San Diego, CA and area customer base, no extended travel required! Home Nightly and weekends off!!
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities;
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers;
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. start
- Home daily!!
- Weekends off!!
- Up to $22.00/hour DOE plus commission
- Class B CDL with at least one year experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is required;
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset;
- Class B CDL;
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device;
- Must be able to attend an all expenses company paid one-week training program out of state, upon hire.