Location: Deer Park, TX, United States
Date Posted: May 10, 2021
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 72515
As an Industrial Service Supervisor, you will oversee projects at customer sites and ensure their needs are being met. You will assign responsibilities out in the field and communicate project updates to the PM. This position is a nontraditional desk job with overtime opportunity paid at time and a half! We are looking for a flexible individual who enjoys working in fast pace environments.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Responsible for the direct and supervise the activities of all personnel assigned to their job;
• Responsible for execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time
• Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
• 5+ years’ experience in heavy industrial services (Hydro blasting & high pressure pumps experience).
• 2+ years’ Automated Hydro blasting equipment operation experience
• 2+ years’ supervisory experience.
• Valid driver license; CDL license preferred.
• Must possess a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC).
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Standing, sitting, walking, stooping, crouching, grasping, reaching, lifting, pulling, carrying up to 10 pounds.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.