Lonestar Bakersfield, CA is looking for a Hydro Vac Operator to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will drive and operate hydro vac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility, and oil terminal work. Why work for Lonestar?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Driving and operating hydro vac units;
- Completing tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Lonestar?
- Must have either a Class A or B CDL with Tanker Endorsements;
- Hazmat Endorsement is preferred or ability to obtain upon hire;
- TWIC Preferred or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Industrial or pipeline experience preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Ability to travel;
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response work.
Lonestar West Inc., a Clean Harbors Company, provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency. Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH