Location: Saginaw, MI, United States
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021
Category: General Labor
Job ID: 72185
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Material Handler for our Saginaw, MI branch. This is a labor intensive position that is responsible for completed all assigned warehouse duties including drum handling and operating a forklift.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
• 10 days paid Vacation, 3 days paid Personal and 5 days paid Sick time annually (prorated);
• Annual Boot Allowance
• Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
• Positive and safe work environments;
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Unload route truck containerized waste in evening and reconcile waste;
• Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs;
• Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck arrival;
• Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center;
• Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
• Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
• Manage inventory order and receiving process;
• Operates a forklift in a safe and responsible manner;
• Daily facility inspection;
• Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
• Previous warehouse or laborer experience;
• Forklift experience/certification is an asset;
• Basic computer skills;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software
We prefer a CDL Driver but willing to train
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK