The Senior Help Desk Technician, known internally as the Senior PC Technician, is responsible to support the user community and provide customer service, to identify the specific nature of user difficulties and provide a specific and effective response and solution, and to ensure a timely response to requests for e-mail and telephone assistance.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Provides desktop support & level 2 escalations for Norwell campus;
- Assess PC/printer/mobile device malfunctions to determine appropriate resolution actions;
- Repair equipment shipped into HQ from other US locations for hardware/imaging incidents;
- Work with HQ Campus team on moves/adds/changes;
- Available to take help desk calls when workload necessitates;
- Take part in managing laptop/desktop deployments in US;
- Work directly with other IT teams on projects both locally & company wide;
- Keep frequent tally of IT inventory in Norwell & alert management when levels are critically low;
- Work to ensure current Windows images are up to date;
- Training employees on current & new technologies as they are introduced into the environment;
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10 OS & MS Office 365;
- Experience with SCCM is preferred;
- Experience supporting executive staff in person;
- Provide knowledge base documentation regularly;
- Ensure a timely response to requests for e-mail and telephone assistance;
- Utilize Service Now ticketing system to create, work through & resolve incident tickets.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 3+ years hardware and 1+ years Help Desk experience;Strong PC and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong knowledge of Physical Network Connectivity, hardware, PCs, Laptops, Network Cards, Video Cards, and RAM;
- The ability to provide technical support in person & over the phone and professional demeanor;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- The ability to lift 50 pounds;
- 5% travel;
- The ability to provide technical support over the phone and professional demeanor;
- Exemplary problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.