Clean Harbors is currently looking for an Environmental Services Project Manager, internally known as Technical Services Project Manager, to join our team! The successful candidate will assist in growing revenues for our Clean Pack, drum and bulk waste line of business throughout the Oregon and Southern Washington Area.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary and bonus incentive!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Meet with customers to participate in job walks to understand the scope of work and any issues that my impact costs and execution;
- Prepare quotes and/or bids; Assure all costs are recognized and the quoted dollars meet required margins;
- Prepare profiles to manage the waste materials found in the scope of work; Secure appropriate approvals;
- Work with Coordinators to schedule the work and assure availability of manpower and equipment resources;
- Follow up on jobs with operational teams and customer to assure work is completed satisfactorily and that issues are resolved, jobs are invoiced, and monies are collected.
- Managing HHW events which will occur on Weekends -Set up Friday event on Saturday. Eligible for Premium pay
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent; Post-secondary with Chemical focus or Environmental Technology preferred;
- 3+ years’ hazardous waste related experience;
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience is an asset;
- Familiarity with Ontario Waste Regulations and Transportation of Dangerous Goods;
- Computer proficiency;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Client focused and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license to visit customers.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.