Our North Carolina facility is hiring experienced Drivers! As a Vacuum Truck Sales and Service Driver you will work outside year-round in all types of weather conditions. You will be managing a route and operating a Vacuum Truck to pick up industrial waste from customers such as automotive repair shops and quick oil change businesses in Raleigh, NC.
Sign-on Bonus Available.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks
- Ability to vacuum out car wash pits, oil water and industrial grease traps from industrial facilities, etc.
- Ability to up-sell at customer locations as well as generate new leads in the field
- Will also make cold-calls to generate new business
- Requires Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (or until route is complete)
- 5% overnight travel required
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school Diploma or equivalent;
- Class B CDL Licensed strongly preferred;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements;
- The ability to use a mobile handheld device;
- Must be able to attend a company paid two week training program out of state.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK