The Director of Applications, Quote to Cash is the leader for managing the companies’ top application priorities for our Aurora platform covering Safety-Kleen, and the new Bulk Products and Services (BPS) organization.
The Director will work with Executives, IT Project Managers and the field to ensure the application design supports all users and adds value. They will be the business owner of the decisions made throughout the programming life cycle managing scope and deliverables. They will liaison with the training department and work directly with the field to release new applications. They will oversee all administrative functions required for the applications and automated tools to run efficiently while maintaining an accurate database to satisfy all needs to include customer and any regulatory reporting requirements.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- System owner: Interface with MIS department to meet all needs with regard to system requirements and priorities; Design and spec new programs needed and debug existing programs; Act as Business Analyst for new projects.
- Problem resolution: Act as hotline to employees around the country for any issues in the application space, including working with MIS for resolution. Cover level 1 Service Now issues. Work closely with all Departments that utilize the application.
- Database Management: Responsible for managing data, life cycle details, maintenance, worksheets, tracking, etc.
- Training: Develop Win Web training programs for the Applications for all user groups. Develop training modules and assist in direct training of employees. Write SOP’s or training documents for any new systems releases to user community. Travel to Branches and Facilities to implement new procedures or assist with any problem areas
- Acquisitions: Lead integration team for Aurora systems on new acquisitions to get applications up and running on Win.
- Facilitate Team growth: Drive teamwork and collaboration between the Business and MIS to ensure we optimize time and efficiencies. Foster a results oriented, continuous improvement environment based on best-practice management principles.
- Drive results: Take charge of key projects when necessary.
- Create and present internal status reports for Senior Management.
- Manage other areas as requested or directed by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- BA/BS in Technology or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years Business application experience, IT systems experience and managing suite of applications
- Comfortable initiating change; consciously managing and shaping change. Is able to handle the stress related to balancing multiple issues and perspectives.
- Track record of successfully interacting and building relationships with CXO level individuals.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Will be regularly presenting at senior company meetings
- Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem solving
- Hands-on experience with complex Enterprise solutions and business applications.
- Positive "can do" attitude with focus on the success of the team over individual accomplishments
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.