Clean Harbors is looking for a Warehouse Operations Manager, internally known as a Truck to Truck Operations Manager, to join their safety conscious team! This person will oversee a high-volume truck-to-truck transfer hub and is responsible for overall operations and personnel management within the facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May be responsible for profit & loss management for assigned location
- Management of direct labor, outside transportation spending, expense, labor, staffing, materials and supplies
- Oversight of hub compliance through win web systems. Ensures that vans are shipped accurately and on time through the hub management system
- Work closely with the facility on issues of rejected drums or compliance issues regarding compliance dead-lines
- Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met and proper follow up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance requirements: ten- day compliance periods
- Maximize van load efficiencies for piece counts and weight. Create full direct loads to end disposal and eliminate multi hub stops.
- Monitor timely manifest returns in win web and managing the hubs to move material to final destination as quickly and safely as possible
- Monitor and manage all required training
- Over see Mason, MI site as well as up to three other remote sites.
- Report and assist on any issues that may occur at the hub facility: such as, leaks and releases to the Health & Safety Manager and or Compliance Manager immediately
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred;
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong understanding of operations and personnel management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience setting schedules and time management
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation.
- Ability to travel as needed, about 10 percent.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.