Clean Harbors Braintree, MA branch
is looking for a Class A Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team! Drivers will operate a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with a capacity of at least 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) to haul hazardous and non-hazardous freight long distance to various unanticipated locations determined by customer needs throughout the 48 United States; load and unload freight, when necessary; ensure Department of Transportation and safety guidelines are met; and regularly inspect tractor/trailer brakes, tires, and other mechanical functions to ensure safe operating conditions.
In addition, Class A Truck Drivers will assist in building decontaminations, emergency spill response, utility breakdowns, and industrial tank cleaning.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis of every other week.
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- A Class A CDL or the foreign equivalent of a Commercial Driver's License
- 1 year of driving experience.
- Must meet all the qualification requirements of, and not be disqualified under, FMCSR Parts 383 and 391;
- Must be 21 years of age or older;
- No more than 1 serious violation in the past 12 months; and no more than 3 moving violations in the past 24 months;
- No drug/alcohol related or reckless driving motor vehicle convictions;
- No license suspension or convictions for driving on a suspended license in the past 3 years;
- No positive drug/alcohol tests (or refusals) within the last 5 years;
- No at fault, preventable accidents related to the job or criminal charges/convictions related to the job;
- Must pass functional capacity assessment
Starting Wage: between $53,500 and $60,000 per year per year, salary will be varied based on experience level and the Employer will meet or exceed the prevailing wage, as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to View a Day in The Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.