Senior Pricing Specialist - Hyderabad,TS
Location: Hyderabad, TS, India
Date Posted: May 25, 2021
Category: Pricing & Proposals
Job ID: 71624
Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Pricing Specialist in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- New Deal Evaluation: Evaluate base oil and lubricant deals using standard tools and reports; review pricing support requests including profitability impact analysis; review and approve direct-channel discount requests (price exceptions); calculate costs for new product requests; ensure that all approved deals have been entered into systems of record by confirming contract numbers and rates with Customer Service
- Ongoing Deal Support: Gather required information to evaluate price change requests vs. evolving market conditions and/ or corporate profitability objectives; perform mandated pricing actions (e.g., index-based price changes, customer rebate payments) in a timely manner; ensure that all revised deals have been entered into systems of record and that previous pricing records have been expired properly
- Pricing Analytics: Assess relative profitability by region, segment, and/ or customer; identify under-performing customers/ products and recommend actions to resolve
- Pricing Toolkit Development: Assist in developing/ testing standard pricing tools/ reports used by direct and indirect sales channels; review index and pricing support trackers to ensure that price changes and/ or customer remittances comply with all requirements
- Pricing Governance: Follow-up on all open pricing actions to ensure that customer SLAs are being met; review daily order and invoice reports to identify pricing errors in systems of record and/ or unexpected changes in cost assumptions and recommend the appropriate pricing actions; update tracking tools for deals (quotes) and base oil prices
- Pricing Leadership: Present and defend pricing recommendations to Sales and other senior pricing stakeholders
- And perform other duties as required and prioritized by the VP of Pricing Management