Oil Sales and Service Rep II - San Diego,CA
Location: San Diego, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2021
Job ID: 71631
Safety-Kleen San Diego, CA is looking for a Route Sales & Service Driver (Class B required) to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting used oil from pre-established local customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal using a tank truck. This role may also be required to sell new lube products and/or services to pre-existing route customers. This position will service the San Diego, CA and area customer base, no extended travel required! Home Nightly and weekends off!!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities;
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers;
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. start
- Home daily!!
- Weekends off!!
- Up to $22.00/hour DOE plus commission
- Class B CDL with at least one year experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is required;
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset;
- Class B CDL;
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device;
- Must be able to attend an all expenses company paid one-week training program out of state, upon hire.