Environmental Technician CBPP - Denton,TX
Location: Denton, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2021
Job ID: 71864
Clean Harbors in Denton, TX is looking for Field Laborers to join their safety conscious team! Field Laborers are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials. The successful candidate is expected to travel overnight 25% annually and respond to emergency response work as required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washers.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6 months construction or general labor experience;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.