Location: Kent, WA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Job ID: 71913
Clean Harbors is seeking a Warehouse Worker at our Kent, WA location. The successful candidate will be responsible for truck-to-truck loading and unloading, inventory control, data entry and for abiding by all DOT regulations. Monday through Friday, these technicians split their time between working on the computer and working in the yard/warehouse. This position works occasional weekends as needed. This position will be 9:00 am-6:00 pm shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· Competitive pay with advancement opportunities;
· Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
· Group 401K with company matching component;
· Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
· Positive and safe work environments;
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
· Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials;
· Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination;
· Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with our storage permits;
· Dispatches transportation from hubs;
· Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines;
· Maintains Hub Database.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
· 1+ years of previous hazardous waste experience preferred;
· 1+ years of previous loading and unloading preferred;
· Basic computer skills are required;
· 40 hour HAZWOPER preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.