Clean Harbors is looking for a Central Route Dispatcher to join their safety conscious team! The Central Route Dispatcher is responsible to organize and coordinate daily activities of dispatching employees and equipment for multiple locations within the organization.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Build and maintain relationships with field partners.
- Responsible for weekly route planning of up to 15 locations and 50 trucks.
- Daily communication with District Service Delivery Managers regarding resources, capacity, to create effective routing solutions.
- Communicate daily with locations to coordinate resources, drivers & trucks, and specific customer delivery needs.
- Ensure Routing solution achieves customer service objectives by ensuring a balance of customer windows hit, attainable number of stops, drive time, and more.
- Ensure Routing solution achieves location productivity targets for hours, stops, and volume.
- Work with regional routing manager to conduct service territory analysis.
- Maximize company asset utilization in manpower and equipment.
- Review prior Weeks’s routing solution, what worked/didn't work, and solicit feedback from delivery service managers.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree or specialized training in business, logistics or related subjects preferred.
- 3+ year experience in transportation, operations, or supply chain related field.
- Experience in Used Motor Oil operations or environmental waste solutions is a plus.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with routing software and TMS platforms.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Written and oral communication
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Fleet Compliance systems and software.
- Customer service aptitude.
- Detailed oriented
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.