Clean Harbors is looking for an InSite Operations Manager to join their safety conscious team! In this role the incumbent will be leading and managing a team of employees in supporting the execution of client programs. The InSite Operations Manager serves as the client’s main contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors daily.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Establish baseline audit protocol for all new waste programs;
- Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each project location;
- Adhere to Health and Safety Practices at all times will on site;
- Communicate H&S feedback with technical services H&S efforts upon request, including data capture, site review, and delivery of training content if needed;
- Conduct facility wide compliance audits to include inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance;
- Manage waste storage area and ensure that material is properly packaged, profiled and labeled prior to shipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required (B.S. in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Science preferred);
- 5 + years of environmental experience;
- 5+ years of experience running a hazardous waste program;
- Experience with transportation compliance policy, procedures, inspections and truck maintenance;
- Management experience in areas of budgets, record keeping, supervision, planning and liability;
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials and programs related to environmental health, safety and hazardous materials management;
- Familiarity with regulator status requirements of Small and Large Quantity Generators, such as RCRA, DOT, etc.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.