Clean Harbors Norwell location is looking for a Senior Buyer to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Creates purchase orders and requisition processing support for the supply chain groups.
- Ensure complete and accurate purchasing documents such as purchase orders, associated certifications, etc. are maintained in PeopleSoft.
- Work with internal customers to assist with systems support and problem resolution.
- Provide purchasing process training to all users internally.
- Supports Marketing Sales and Operations planning initiatives with reporting and data needs.
- Handle inquiries from internal/external customers on purchasing related concerns.
- Vendor follow-up.
- Work with Accounts Payables, regarding invoice discrepancies.
- Manages suppliers on timely shipments.
- Develop strong working relationships across all levels of corporate, business unit customers and vendors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- PeopleSoft Systems experience, specifically in Materials Management
- PeopleSoft Query and Reporting knowledge
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Highly motivated with ability to be self-sufficient required
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal required
- Planning, organizational and negotiation skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years experience
- Advanced Excel skills with Pivot Tables, V-lookup and creating formulas
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing or Industrial Company (preferred)
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.