Clean Harbors is seeking a Hub Maintenance Manager. The Hub Maintenance manager is reporting directly to the VP of Fleet Operations. This role is responsible for managing overall cost, quality and time at all facilities within maintenance hub and spoke sites that are assigned. The Hub Maintenance Manager is also responsible for maximizing the company's return on investment for all fleet assets (equipment and vehicles) by planning, managing and directing all activities associated with maintenance in their Hub. The Hub Maintenance Manager works closely with Area Managers to support business needs and to implement company-wide maintenance strategy. This role requires 50% travel.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage all aspects of the maintenance hub and spoke sites in accordance with the region's business plan and budget.
- Implement corporate and regional policies, procedures and standards to ensure standardization, and brand image.
- Ensure the proper maintenance and repair of equipment at all Hub and spoke maintenance sites by managing day to date activities.
- Evaluate vehicles and equipment with respect to replacement due to age, history of repair and overall maintenance costs.
- Remain current and ensure adherence to all laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting area of responsibility. (DOT, OSHA, RCRA, etc).
- Prepare reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for maintenance facility operations improvements.
- Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Ensure that all personnel are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Direct, maintain and enforce the safety program for the maintenance department; review safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians
- Execute projects assigned in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
- Communicate regularly with all maintenance supervisors, planners and parts personnel to ensure good two-way communication.
- Ensure that all tools, equipment, and machinery are maintained in accordance with the Company's preventative maintenance program and the physical facility properly maintained.
- Recruit, train and develop employees.
- Communicate job expectations and fosters a collaborative climate.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years of operations background in logistics, maintenance, transportation or related field
- Ability to supervise a large group of employees across multiple facilities
- Fleet Maintenance experience a preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.