Supervisor IS - La Porte,TX
Location: La Porte, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2021
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 71527
The Opportunity As an Industrial Services Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision of the Field Technicians and Field Laborers for high pressure activity jobs on the customer site. You will also be tasked with ensuring that all health and safety requirements are adhered to and the job is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for supervising crews during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects;
- Responsible for execution of high pressure cleaning jobs/projects;
- Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- 5 + years’ experience in heavy industrial construction;
- Previous leadership experiend in foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Experience in hydro blasting, tank cleaning & working with high pressure pumps preferred;
- Must have TWIC;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving history;
- Preferred safety training & experience with: confined space, H2S Alive, & First Aid.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology-come be a park of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.