Our Waynoka,OK location is searching for a Mobile Welder/Fabricator to perform welding, metal fabrication, and repair of equipment, vehicles and other structures, as well as detailed inspections evaluating equipment to ensure proper condition.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Correct all equipment deficiencies and perform preventative maintenance on company owned equipment as prescribed by management
- Perform thorough inspection of equipment and identify unsatisfactory condition and perform compliance and safety inspections on company equipment and property as required by management
- Perform welding, cutting, grinding, mechanical repair, and all other metal working techniques consistent with the container repair trade
- Ensure full compliance with mandatory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements during all work-related activities and tasks
- Maintain established shop housekeeping, building maintenance obligations and maintain all welding systems, general repair equipment, and shop tools
- Support and assist coworkers during as needed during repair
- Operate forklift and other types heavy lift equipment
- Perform surface preparation of equipment prior to painting and apply paint or similar coatings using hvlp, airless, or manual tooling and processes
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Welding experience
- Shop fabrication skills
- Ability to operate forklift
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.