Our Sherwood Park, AB location is currently hiring a Service Representatives for our Industrial Services Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for variety of administrative tasks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Supporting field members with payroll and expense needs; including payroll reconciliation and submitting expenses for all hourly shutdown personnel (150+ employees)
- Assists branch manager with various new hire onboarding tasks; includes tracking and recording training certificates, assigning online training and troubleshooting system issues for new employees, booking/scheduling training and other regulatory requirements;
- Accurate daily data entry; includes worksheet and shop time entry;
- Scanning and entering backup and other required paperwork into the system;
- Accounts payable activities; includes generating purchase orders, vouchering/approving invoices for payment, managing/reconciling P-Card entries and determining cost allocations
- Daily monitoring of lodging workbench to ensure accurate cost allocations
- Assist with month end reporting;
- Performs other administrative tasks and duties as required by the Clean Harbors business needs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of 3-years previous experience in an administrative role with a sound payroll background;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid evidence of previous customer service experience;
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective organizational and time management skills;
- Reliable method of transportation.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.