Our Field Service Drivers will be responsible for safely driving end dumps, tankers or potentially roll-off trucks to and from customer sites. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform other duties or drive other types of trucks.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Tankers, End dumps, Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs
- Loading, unloading and operating the equipment on site as needed.
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Hyrdo Excavation work - every day is different - uses various trucks: straight truck, roll off, guzzler, etc.
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Previous Class A driving experience
- Reliable and willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Please apply online at www.cleanharbors.com in order to be considered for this role.
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career. Clean Harbors
offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.