We are seeking a Class B Hazmat Driver / Retail Waste Technician to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base hourly with weekly overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products
- Data entry for waste handling and DOR compliance in computers and on mobile devices.
- Prepare DOT shipping documents
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
- Maintain truck and site compliance. Assist in maintaining a clean working area.
- Servicing customers in the New Mexico region - picking up hazardous waste from retail customers
- Will also service El Paso, TX on occasion (once a month, possibly).
- Generally schedule will be Monday - Friday. Must be flexible as different stores have different schedules.
- May work Saturdays on occasion.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL
- Hazmat endorsement required
- Previous Manual Labor experience preferred;
- Ability to travel overnight 20-60%;
- Good communication and organizational skill.
- Able to work a Dynamic Schedule
- Competency with computers and mobile applications.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.