Clean Harbors is seeking a Demand/ DRP Planner to develop and execute demand plans and distribution replenishment plans that enable the company to provide optimal service levels to our customers. This Role will be responsible for managing demand forecast for his/her assigned business partner and for managing inventory replenishment for her/his assigned region. The planner will closely collaborate with key partners along the supply chain (procurement, transportation, manufacturing, sales, finance, marketing, distribution, and branch operations).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Responsible for generating, owning and maintaining the Forecast/Demand Plan for their assigned scope (sales organization and/or products) in partnership with their business stakeholders by incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance and retail (customer facing site) data
- Ensure that the demand signal being used across the organization is aligned with sales and is appropriate for making decisions in financial planning, manufacturing asset planning, staffing, procurement of raw materials, and final customer fulfillment
- Drive/Monitor collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment efforts within the organization to maximize inventory efficiency
- Refine systems and methods to continually improve forecasts so that the company can better anticipate customer needs
- Ensure that we have the correct finished goods inventory available in the correct place at the correct time by generating SKU replenishment plans that optimize inventory levels (backorders, inventory and inventory write offs) and maximize customer service levels
- Review and approve manual requisitions placed by branch locations
- Work with Supply Planners to address issues regarding schedule/capacity challenges, inventory gaps to plan, and determining the 18-month supply view
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years of Supply Chain or Business Analytics experience required
- Creative problem solving
- Intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to generate demand and distribution supply plans required
- ERP systems/Planning software experience required
- Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience presenting to all levels of management required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- PowerBi experience preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Must have the ability to travel 10%
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.