Clean Harbors in Baton Rouge, LA is looking for a Waste Water Treatment Operator to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Setting up mobile or temporary treatment systems, processing, monitoring, and transferring waste water in a continuous or batch treatment process.
- Able to perform jar tests and familiar with calibration, operation, and maintenance of various meters and field testing equipment.
- Help with determining dosing needs and safely adding chemicals to tanks to chemically treat waste water.
- Sampling waste water and working with lab to ensure within acceptable criteria
- Working with filter press
- Operating forklift and other plant vehicles to transport materials and personnel
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years environmental or chemical educational background or industry related experience.
- Ability to obtain Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) is required;
- Basic chemical understanding.
- Forklift experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the gulf region and on occasion nationally for work.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.