Safety-Kleen is seeking an Account Manager – Bulk Product Services. The Account Manager – Bulk Product Services (known internally as BPS Account Manager) will maintain strong business relationships with the branches top volume/value accounts and sell additional products and services. They will handle customer questions on products, services and billing, and perform a variety of administrative tasks, including waste profiling and setting up product services in the system.
Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within customer organization.
- Support customer profitability and effectiveness through tailored solutions; sell all applicable Safety-Kleen product lines while leveraging appropriate pricing components to secure profitable business.
- Conduct customer education and product information meetings to ensure customer is knowledge regarding product offerings and regulatory compliance.
- Act liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution.
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings (local and district), maintaining productive relationships and colleagues in key accounts, national accounts, and branch service organizations.
- Prospect and convert leads into customers.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred;
- Bilingual in english and spanish highly preferred;
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the industrial, automotive or environmental services markets;
- Tenacious, assertive, strong organizational skills and a hunter mentality;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a book of business;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation required;
- Potential for out of town training during on-boarding or other growth opportunities within career.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities;
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Ability to travel locally with roughly 5% overnight travel as needed.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.