The Senior Account Manager - Environmental is responsible for meeting or exceeding territory revenue budget. Maintain strong business relationships with the branches top volume/ value accounts. Establish acute knowledge of competitive pricing, market rate, to assess an acceptable win rate.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customers’ organization.
- Maintain company contact information and document all sales calls, customers visits and business opportunities; Coordinate and complete profile information as needed.
- Review, understand and use monthly revenue and receivable reports; Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Coordinate customer visits with operational or other sales specialists as needed
- Sell all applicable Lines of Business. Work with appropriate operational and pricing support groups to secure profitable business. Establish extensive knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates to ensure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins.
- Act as a liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution (accounts receivable, billing, and service)
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool while providing accurate sales reporting
- Work with Sales Manager to formulate, develop, prioritize, and implement territory strategies, penetration, and business goals and objectives
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determined adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s or Technical Degree preferred
- 4+years of sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.