Clean Harbors is looking for a Field Service Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for pre-job site visits, developing quotes, directing and supervising the activities of all assigned personnel in the field and to ensure materials and equipment are organized to meet job requirements, including being responsible for customer relations and interactions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains excellent customer relations;
- Supervises and participates in the safe and cost-effective completion of industrial services projects;
- Operates industrial units as required;
- Responsible for supervising crews during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects;
- Responsible for execution of high-pressure cleaning jobs/projects;
- Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- Works with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day;
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities, and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job;
- Works on an on-call rotation and responds quickly and immediately to requests;
- Trains and mentors technicians and provides input to the general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision;
- Reports work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 3+ years of previous experience in an industrial service or field supervisor role preferred;
- Previous experience operating industrial services units (e.g. chemical cleaning pumping equipment, vacuum trucks, high pressure) required;
- Class G license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract required. An AZ license is an asset.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time, up to 3 weeks away from home.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.