The Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for performing a variety of maintenance and repairs on vehicles and heavy equipment within our El Dorado, AR facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair, and reassemble parts as necessary
- Perform preventitive maintenance on vehicles
- Maintain vehicle records
- Maintain and repair fleet equipment
- Test Mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications
- Weld and use cutting rig as required
- Other duties as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of heavy equipment repair experience preferred (or certified training may be substituted in lieu of 3 years’ experience)
- The ability to work nights and/or weekends as required
- The ability to pass a mechanical aptitude test to be administered during the interview process
- Excellent working knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, and air brake systems
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.