As a Diesel Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for conducting maintenance on our fleet of company vehicles, trucks, and heavy equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks, inspections, and routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment, vehicles, and machinery on heavy duty/diesel trucks;
- Performing DOT inspections and corresponding repairs;
- Accurately record time, parts, and inspection checklists;
- Move company equipment safely in yard as needed;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, disassemble, inspects and replace worn or broken parts;
- Performing routine physical labor duties
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2+ years previous experience with heavy-duty trucks, trailers, and specialized equipment preferred;
- Ability to safely operates gauges, forklifts, shop truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools;
- Basic welding and light fabrication skills an asset;
- Must have own hand tools.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.