The Lab Pack Sales Specialist, known internally as a Clean Pack Specialist, is responsible to grow the Clean Pack and T&D business within an assigned territory by working in conjunction with the Regional Sales and Operations personnel to develop and execute a sustainable business plan. This is an entry level sales position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed established revenue goals for the region, and assist business units with net income objectives through active participation in business development and operational meetings;
- Generating new business by aggressively prospecting within assigned territory/region;
- Scoping jobs and developing quotations in conjunction with other internal departments for CleanPack and T&D opportunities; must follow through on all quotations until won or lost, and plan/execute projects when won;
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations, bridging the gap between how the job was sold and how the job should be executed;
- Perform weekly reviews of accounts receivable reports and make collection calls when necessary;
- Record, in detail, all customer visits, opportunities and communication by documentation in BEACON;
- Develop work order information for jobs they sold and clearly communicate job needs to the Clean Pack or Logistics Coordinator;
- Ensure current contracts and purchase orders are in place prior to job execution;
- Participate in joint sales calls with the Account Manager when Clean Pack opportunities exist or may exist in the future.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science or Business Management preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Minimum of two (3) years experience required;
- RCRA experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement, market penetration and operations required;
- Chemistry experience strongly preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiating skills;
- Customer Service orientated
- Some working knowledge of actual lab packs required;
- Must have an understanding of waste hazard classes.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.