Clean Harbors is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator, known internally as a Logistics Coordinator, to join their safety conscious team! This role will be working with facilities and the transportation group to schedule loads. This role is responsible for managing facility schedules and limiting the number of loads going to each facility to keep the facilities in compliance.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for the Inbound Van Schedule at their assigned facilities. The schedule coordinator will work closely with the lane owners managing the hubs and Customer /Broker loads.
- Working in the Master Transportation Schedule, the Schedule Coordinators develop shipping demand forecasts from their regions to plan the volume balance within the network.
- Will supply the field with an Inbound Slot Load number, which represents the approval for the load to be shipped to a specific facility, based upon the slot request. The Coordinator is responsible to ensure there are no duplicates (double bookings) or unapproved deliveries into a facility.
- Perform weekly reviews of the volume demand into the facilities and managing the demand and the available capacity.
- Responsible for aggregating the loads shipping into their assigned facilities, and reconciling the actual deliveries with the forecasted deliveries.
- Work closely with the Manifest Compliance Coordinator to expedite and prioritize delayed manifests for offloading
- Hold periodic Shippers calls with plants to discuss current issues and advise on proper procedures and corrective actions.
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Team and Access
- 2-3 years PC experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A.S./B.S. degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or related field preferred;
- 5-10 years industry/regulations experience
- Knowledge of RCRA and DOT regulations/laws preferred.
- Intimate Knowledge of WIN WEB Least Cost Routing preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.