The Senior Field Project Manager is responsible to increase the win rate enabling the region to add incremental revenue beyond the established budget prediction.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Scope and prepare cost estimates for large, technically complex projects involving waste site clean-up and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
- Prepare required reports, including proposal, cost estimates and work scopes
- Has ability to review and interpret tech specs and drawings.
- Develop business opportunities from existing customer base.
- Assist with closing ongoing contractual relationships and large opportunities.
- Be intimately involved in scoping, risk assessment and pricing of all remediation projects, assuring proper margin is quoted.
- Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
- Provide engineering and technical support to field service offices.
- Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
- Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Sciences or other related disciplines highly preferred
- 10+ years experience in environmental remediation or site construction.
- Cost estimating and computer experience with proficiency in Windows based activities
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Strong environmental remediation background, knowledge, and experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills, work in a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.