Local Class A Route Driver
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bridgeport, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021
Job ID: 70758
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% of the time
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Hazmat & Tanker a plus
- Ability to use a mobile computer
- Ability to use hand held device
- Strong communication skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!