Our Houston, TX location is looking for a Driller to join the team. Our Driller is responsible for operating all various types of seismic equipment. This position is also responsible for supervising/teaching other personnel.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure assigned equipment is maintained in good working condition;
- Drill holes to the required depth, prepare the charge and load the hole;
- Provide timely response to all client and employee inquiries and concerns in a respectful manner, building and maintaining strong interpersonal working relationships with all;
- Handle and store all explosives as required by company policy, government regulation, and industry recommended practices;
- Train, lead, observe, coach and mentor Driller Assistants, provide performance feedback to Drilling Supervisors and provide support to other Drillers on the crew as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Drivers’ license
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of Seismic Drilling experience
- H2S, Hazmat, HazCom and First Aid Preferred
- ATF background clearance for explosives
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme cold and hot environments
- Ability to read a map and use a hand held radio
- Flexible, Motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.