The Director – Digital Transformation oversees eCommerce initiatives within the MIS department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure both Service Support and Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This person will lead many MIS projects at any given time and must effectively manage them as priorities shift based on the needs of the business.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop strategic insights for internal and external user employing competitive research, benchmarking studies, and general analysis and audit techniques.
- Lead creative and business ideation employing Design Thinking and related design and innovation methods.
- Define a future state vision and value proposition for business solutions and user experiences.
- Develop various summary strategies surrounding digital transformation, digital marketing, content, commerce, mobile, UX, CX, and branding.
- Develop roadmaps, program plans, business cases, and realization strategies to support our digital transformation recommendations.
- Manage the technical, business and partners throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of business domain knowledge, agile practitioners, technical expertise to effectively manage the successful delivery model while recognizing and leveraging the expertise of the different resources and the importance of their contributions is critical.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating requirements/design sessions and producing deliverables.
- Mentor and provide solutions delivery expertise to less experienced team members.
- Intake and qualification of new business opportunities.
- Team with business developers to drive ongoing client development activities.
- Lead the risk assessment of initiative and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop change management strategy and execution plan
- Develop thought leadership and content marketing for blogs, guides, webinars, and conferences when appropriate
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, Business or similar degree.
- More than 20 years of overall experience, with at least 10 years leading digital business transformation and product development
- Proven track record leading large scale eCommerce platform generating a minimum of $50M in annual revenue
- Proven track record leading and deliver platform as a service
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital technologies.
- Proven track record working with and selling to the stakeholders, executives, and decision makers of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases and communicating value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Leading discussions with business and technical decision makers.
- Leading change management and champion of continuous improvement
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.