Clean Harbors is seeking a Retail Support Representative, internally known as a Field Administration Manager.
Why work for Clean Harbors
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Support inbound calls from onsite technicians, reviewing all Sales Orders to ensure weights, quantities, and UOMs of waste and supplies are entered accurately and completely. Provide field with quick and precise information to facilitate quick and appropriate completion of services which improves the overall quality of the program.
- Ensure technicians follow proper procedures in the field, direct technicians to SharePoint as needed, advise Training team of deficiencies and required training.
- Track threshold alerts to ensure field is following proper SOPs and create weekly report on status of data accuracy and call-in rate.
- Support permit payment process on behalf of customers, create purchase orders, and request SOs to bill customer for costs and CHES charges. Create vendors and request items in system as needed.
- Prepare daily In Review and Incomplete report and distribute to the field. Advise management of SOs which extend beyond three weeks. Provide information as needed for creation of monthly Phone/Disposition/Threshold report
- Support Retail Team as needed in daily support of customers and field as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in business or related disciplines preferred;
- 2+ years of billing, customer service, or hazardous waste experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company